NOTICE: once you send a deposit, you agree to the terms and conditions of Bully Patch Kennel contract below. all sales are final.
Sales contract between Bully Patch Kennel and the buyer:
For The Purchase of the following American Pit Bull Terrier:
Registration/ Litter #_______________________________
The above said American Pit Bull Terrier is sold as a pet/ show prospect for the total price of $ _______, a cash deposit of $__________is hereby made and the cash balance is due to seller upon receiving UKC registration papers will also be held until the balance is paid in full.
Payments can be made by the following methods:
1.money wires;which are : money gram or western union
2. certified postal money orders
3 cash if local:or remaining balance can be paid in cash at time of pick up after the deposit was received by method #1 or #2
4. Absolutely No Personal Checks
Deposits/ time frame to pick up pup/ dog
Once we receive the $________ deposit, the following time frame is permitted for final payment:
1. by the time pup is 6wks if the deposit is made prior to birth or birth to 6wks of age
2. four weeks to pay off a puppy between 6wks to 12wks of age
3, two weeks to pay off a puppy over 12wks of age, but under 6mos of age
4. one week to pay off a pup/ dog that is over 6mths of age
If payment is not received in this time frame, you forfeit the said pup/dog. Also if payment is made more than 30 days after the initial contact, we are not liable if the said pup/ dog is no longer available and/or sold, in addition, the deposit process starts all over again.if you take your purchase seriously, then you won't have a problem by these conditions, and you must understand if there's procrastination on your end, yourthenin fault by delaying us in finding a pup/dog a good home that he/she so much deserves.
Any questions dont hesitate to call or email.
1. Registration papers will only be recieved if the dog is purchased at full asking price
2. If dog is listed as discounted and/or special price, please ask which price includes registrattion papers and what prices include the AKC, UKC, or both.
3. If you purchase a dog at the discounted and/or special price, but you want the papers, you have 30/ days from the date of purchase to pay the difference and recieve the registration papers. Between 31-60/days after purchaseis an additional fee; and after 60/days its under discretion of Bully patch kennel after verifying the whereabout of the said pup/dog.
4. If your pup/dog is being shipped to you, you will recieve your papers via postmail to ensure nothing happens to them.
5. If the litter registration papers arent available at the time when you pick up your pup/dog; they will be mailed to you as soon as we recieve them. We try to accomodate the names with that which the buyer chooses; although if you indeed want the papers, the full amount is due & payable at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated.
6. Remember, Bully patch kennel will remain in front of your dogs name on the permanent registration papers, ABKC and UKC will have it on record that it is not to be changed.
7. We dont rush to have the litters registered; due to the fact that everyone picks their pup at a different time and carefully selects names. In addition sometimes the names are already names that have been used and we have to customize the new name to accomodate the customer. By Pennsylvania State Law; we have 120 days (4-months) to produce papers from the day you recieve your puppy. Please have a little bit of patience, calling the UKC and ABKC will not produce the papers any quicker. We understand the urgency and excitement, but please understand our point, we like accurate records of customers and puppies and names, a lot of other breeders dont care about that, but we do. If you are waiting on papers, please email your name, address, phone number, include the name you choose for your pup and which litter it was from; you will definitely get a response. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. PENNSYLVANIA DOG PURCHASE ACT: Registerable Dogs- If the seller does not provide within 120 days all the documentation to effect registration, you may exercise one of the following options:
(a) Return the dog and recieve a full refund of the purchase price; OR (b) Retaim the dog and recieve a 50% refund of the purchase price.If registerable, the seller shall provide at the time of sale: the breeders name and address, the name and registration number of the dam and sire are registered.
Any questions and concerns, please dont hesitate to contact us.
If you purchase a puppy and would like the ears cropped, please be advised that all the following requirements must be met PRIOR to the dog getting their ear cropped: NO EXCEPTIONS!
1. puppy must be paid in full
2. shipping and expenses must be paid in full
3. ear cropping and expenses must be paid in full; and you must understand that the dog may not be shipped 7 to 14 days after the ear cropping to avoid possible infection of being un-monitored while in transit.
4. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PUP ONCE IT IS IN VETS CARE, MEANING THERE IS A CHANCE THAT YOUR PUPPY MAY HAVE COMPLICATIONS DURING SURGERY AND THERES A VERY SLIM CHANCE HE/ SHE WONT WAKE FROM ANESTHESIA! SO JUST REMEMBER THIS IS A POSSIBILITY.
Ear cropping will not be done unless all of the above is adhered to.
The buyer understands that once a deposit is made, it is a commitment to buy said dog amd is therefore, NON-REFUNDABLE. Buyer will forfeit deposit and said dog may then be re-sold if not paid in full by the specified date being_____________________.
IT IS HEREBY AGREED BY BOTH PARTIES THAT THE FOLLOWING CONTITIONS WILL BE MET AND THAT NO OTHER WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS ARE EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
Seller guarantees the said dog is a purebred American Pit Bull Terrier/ American Staffordshire Terrier, offsprimg of the previously mentioned Sire and Dam. Seller DOES NOT guarantee the color of the said dog.
Buyer certifies that he/ she is not acting as an agent for another individusl in the purchase of this dog, and will not sell to a (puppy mill). Both parties agree that NO DOGS/ PUPPIES HAVE BEEN SOLD FOR FIGHTING OR ANY ILLEGAL PURPOSE.
THE BUYER PROMISES TO KEEP Bully patch kennel ON REGISTRATION PAPERS OF ALL PUPS/ DOGS. THE BUYER MAY GIVE THE SAID PUP/ DOG A CALL NAME...EXAMPLE: Bully patch's - THEN THE CALL NAME YOU WISH TO CALL THE PUP/DOG OR CALL NAME at the Bully patch. Plus keep the dog in a proper manner. If problems arise in keeping or training, or the dog becomes seriously ill, the BUYER agrees to consult the BREEDER. At transfer, Seller guarantees this dog to be current on vaccinations and free from the following:
Distemper, Adenovirus, Partaingluenza, Parvovirus, Leptispira, Coronavirus, as well as any life threatening genetic defects.
Puppies will have current veterinary health certificate if shipped by air. Puppies will be dewormed at the time of shipping. A normal deworming and caccination schedule should be followed as recommended by your veterinarian.
At the expense of the BUYER, a licensed veterinarian MUST examine this dog hours of within 24/48 of posession to validate health guarantee. (if purchased on saturday, this requirement us extended through the following monday.) If at this time, pup is found to have any of the above mentioned illnesses,Bully patch kennel, will replace the pup(with pup of EQUAL value by the choice of the breeder) provided the condition is sufficiently serious in the opinion if two qualified veterinarians, at least one of whom Bully patch kennel agrees on, to warrants euthanasia. (Bully patch kennel is not responsible for any natural defects and will adopt out on a discounted price if such occurs)Bully patch kennel DOES NOT give cash refunds for any reason. Buyer agrees to pay any and all veterinarian charges and shipping charges. The registration papers must be returned to watchtower acres before the pup will be replaced.
No other warranties are expressed or implied unless explained by seller below:
Buyer releases Seller, Bully patch kennel, and their estate from any and all liabilities and or damages by fault of this dog at the time of sale. These damages include but are not limited to, the destruction of property and/ or physical damage to any person or group of people
This contract is made out in duplicate; the Seller and the Buyer each recieve one copy; ORIGIONAL STAYS WITH SELLER.
We, the undersigned , have read, understand , and agree with the terms of this contract.
**PLEASE NOTE: if sales contract is not recieved, you the buyer are still accepting ALL terms & conditions,once money is sent, you have accepted this agreement and all sales are final. If however the sale is forfeited, abolished ot cant be completed, a $500.00 portion is non-refundable at all times. Refunds will be given at the descretion of the seller.**
*WE DO NOT SHIP ANYWHERE THE BREED IS BANNED OR ILLEGAL
*WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE THE 50 STATES
*WE DO NOT SHIP ON ANY ILLEGAL TERMS
*IF YOU DELIBERATELY TRY TO IMBEZZLE THE BREED INTO A TERRITORY WHICH PROHIBITS THE BREED; THE SALE IS FORFEITED. ALL COSTS INCURRED TO OUR TIME WILL BE KEPT ALONG WITH THE $500.00 DEPOSIT.
*PLEASE READ OVER CAREFULLY AND PROTECT OUR LOVING BREED
*SALES CONTRACTS ARE TO BE RECIEVED PRIOR TO PURCHASE, IF YOU ARE NOT LOCAL, WE CAN EMAIL YOU A COPY IN MICROSOFT WORD FORMAT, PLEASE SIGN AND EMAIL BACK, WE WILL SIGN AND EMAIL YOU A COPY WITH A RECEIPT FOR your DEPOSIT. ALL FINAL RECEIPTS WILL BE GIVEN WHEN your DOG/ PUP HAS BEEN PAID FOR
*PAYMENTS; SEE ABOVE PARAGRAPH
SHIPPING MAY BE DELAYED AND UNAVAILABLE AT CERTAIN TIMES DUE TO WEATHER RESTRICTIONS. MOST AIRLINES HAVE WEATHER RESTRICTIONS. ALSO, IN ADDITION IF THERE ARE LONG LAYOBERS FOR SOME AREAS THEN IT IS BETTER OFF TO WAIT RATHER THAN MAKE A PUP/ DOG TRAVEL 12-14 HOURS ALONE WITHOUT CARE.
PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT PICK UP IS PREFERRED, BUT SHIPPING IS POSSIBLE AND THAT THERE JUST MAY BE DELAYS AT TIMES.